Sunday, August 26, 2012

FUTURE RELEASES

This Tuesday I'm heading back to school for what will most likely be an incredibly work-intensive semester (I'll receive my degree in cinematography at the end of the year.)  This unfortunately means that it's going to be harder for me to crank out releases the way I have been, but I have so much awesome stuff coming out soon I'm going to do my absolute best to keep on top of everything and stay on schedule.  It might mean a lot of coffee fueled sleepless nights, but I love doing this label so much I know it will be worth it.  I have releases coming up from the following:

VOMIR "TBA" (I should be receiving the master tomorrow, artwork in progress)
LETHE "HAUNTING AND WOE" (4CDr set of dark ambient)
CROWN OF BONE "THRONE OF CACOPHONY" (debut full length, set for a Halloween release)
LINDSKOLD "THE MAJESTY OF THE LIDLESS EYE" (more black metal recidivism)
SAVAGE CROSS "THE ABYSS OF THE FLESH OUROBOROS" (very soon, artwork being finalized)
SMALL HOURS "PERFORMS THE SONGS OF BACHARACH AND DAVID" (very soon, artwork will be printed this week)
CARRION BLACK PIT "TBA"
NORTHUMBRIA "TBA"
CULVER "TBA" (probably a 2 or 3 disc set)
BURIAL GROUND "THE EXORCIST"
DEAD BODY COLLECTION "TBA" (double CDr set)
CHURNER "TBA" (power electronics)
CLIVE HENRY "TBA" 
VERWUSTUNG "DISTANCES"

I had no idea the label would have this much momentum, and it is an honor to work with all of the artists.  Your generosity astounds me.  Really and truly!

-Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment