Saturday, December 7, 2013

NOW AVAILABLE: CORY STRAND "EDITIONS OF ONE" ALBUMS

I have decided to do something special for the AOW devotees during the winter/holiday season.  If you purchase a Cory Strand "Edition Of One" set from the AOW store, I will make a special soundtrack reinterpretation album for you wherein you select the film soundtrack.  It can be anything you like-all i ask is that it not be a soundtrack i've already done or am currently in production on.  A lot of the OST reworks I've done have been commissions or OSTs that people have asked me to do, so I thought this might be a cool idea to try for awhile.  These will be the usual AOW style presentations, with full colour art and DVD cases, and all the quality you've come to expect from the label, but they will be editions of one made especially for their buyers-they will NEVER be released in any larger edition.  More than likely, any reinterpretation I do will be at least 3CDrs in length.
Simply include the soundtrack you'd like me to do in the "Comments" section of your Paypal order.  If you like, you may also indicate which direction you'd enjoy the reinterpretation to lead in: drone or HNW.  If you're open to anything, then i'll just go where the music takes me. Since these are created to order, it might take a couple weeks!  All of these editions, regardless of their actual size, will be a flat rate of $60 (for my time and materials.)
For purposes of clarification, here is a list of OSTs I am currently working on for mass release (meaning these films are not available for the "Editions Of One" treatment):

HALLOWEEN II
HALLOWEEN III
FROM BEYOND
SE7EN
BREAKING BAD
ALL THE HARRY POTTER FILMS
NIGHTBREED

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment