Friday, September 26, 2014

SHIPPING UPDATE.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that all copies of Small Hours "Olivia II" have shipped.  If you've been waiting for other stuff from me as well as the Small Hours, all those orders have been shipped as well.  I would sincerely like to thank everyone for their patience-virtually everyone told me it was okay to hold their orders until the Small Hours came in, so i could ship everything at once.  It helps a lot, especially for shipping things out to my friends overseas.  I'm hard at work trying to complete the massive "Fargo" box sets as we speak-they're a lot of work.  Things might be a little quiet at AOW for the next few weeks as I ready everything.
I am working on a new Fantome De Sang double album as well.  This will be the first FDS recording to feature vocals (not from me.)  Very excited!
I hope everyone that ordered the Small Hours package will be happy with it!  I think it's awesome.

-Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment