Thursday, September 8, 2016

CORY STRAND "DESTROY YOUR LIFE" C30 AVAILABLE NOW ON ENDLESS LANDSCAPES OF DECAY

I have a new solo cassette available on the fantastic label Endless Landscapes Of Decay.  Entitled "Destroy Your Life," this is a deeply personal composition from me, and a piece of music that i am very proud of.  Manipulated drone material, synthesizer ambience, guitars, and samples.   Bleak and sad.  My original 15 minute piece is on the A-side, with an extremely melancholic, gorgeous remix of my material by E.L.D. on the B-side (the remix is astounding; it gives me goosebumps).  I will not have any copies of this available through AOW, so please, if you are interested in my work, stop by E.L.D.'s bandcamp and pick it up.  The tape is limited to 13 copies.  While you are there, you should probably just buy everything else the label has put out, because it's all incredible.  Really one of the best labels out there right now; thanks so much to Ben Hudgins for releasing this.  It means a great deal to me.
Listen/purchase through here:

https://endlesslandscapes.bandcamp.com/album/eld014-destroy-your-life




No comments:

Post a Comment