Monday, May 20, 2013

CORY STRAND "I WILL BE REBORN" CDr (AOW 85)

One of two recordings I've prepared in tribute to Jeff Hanneman (the second will be out next month).  I simply cannot overstate how important Slayer have been to me throughout my life; without their music I would not be the person I am today.  Hanneman's passing was too soon.  I can only hope he is now in the sky amongst the floating castles, watching the angels sift through the heavens.
"I Will Be Reborn" is the entirety of "Reign In Blood" played together and then processed into a torrent of high end violent scree and noise destructionism.  I hope this serves as a fitting tribute to Jeff and the incredible body of work he left behind.  If I could raise a knife to the sky and slice it wide open I would.
This album comes with a super secret bonus CD of the masters in action circa the time of the source material.  Please forgive the slightly higher price as the added weight makes this one a bit rougher to ship.
Packaged in a DVD case in a limited edition of 5 hand-numbered copies.  $13 ppd. in the United States, $25 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment