Thursday, April 10, 2014

CROWN OF BONE/CORY STRAND "NIGHTBREED" 2CDr (OCCULT SUPREMACY PRODUCTIONS)

Massive split between me and my ally Crown Of Bone, tackling the bombastic soundtrack to Clive Barker's cult classic "Nightbreed."  Dustin's disc is a scathing 30 minute piece in honor of the film, reminding me a bit of the hugely psychedelic approach he to took to "The Serpent and the Rainbow."  My disc is a rework of Danny Elfman's colorful score; unlike many of my OST reworks, here I have allowed Elfman's original compositions to coexist with my walls of noise.  The result is something pompous and orchestral, a bludgeoning assault of distortion, strings, and percussion that stands pretty far apart from my previous work. 
$12 ppd. in the United States, $25 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment