Friday, July 11, 2014

TWELVE SUICIDES: CORY STRAND (AOW 175F)

My own installment in the "Twelve Suicides" series is a deeply personal work reflecting the devastating influence of a particular person that haunts my memories.  She was my muse and my destroyer years and years ago.  The artwork and the music contain clues (although perhaps they are more like oblique ideas and only truly suggestive to me) and that's all I really want to say about it.  I am very proud of this work; it is one of my most focused and intense.  Severe and empty isolationist HNW for death contemplations.
Packaged as a fold over cover in a clear plastic bag.  Released in a limited edition of 15 hand-numbered copies.  $7 ppd. in the United States, $20 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment