Friday, June 6, 2014

DEFECTIVE CDr's

I've been hearing from some people that the last couple batches of releases had some defective CDr's (tracks not playing past a certain point, bad skipping, etc.)  For a while i had switched CDr brands (normally i use Memorex but my supplier was out so i went with Verbatim) and i believe they were of lower quality than expected, resulting in some unplayable discs.  I am afraid that anything i released during May might have these problems.
If any of these problems are affecting discs that you purchased from me, PLEASE get in touch with me so I can replace them for you.  This was my error, so i will ship out the replacements at no cost to you, even if you are overseas.  When you write to me, please let me know which album(s) you are writing about and which disc(s) need to be replaced.
I wholeheartedly apologize for any inconveniences, and i'll do my best to make it right.

-Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment